Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The cutest little cardinal sin ever.

I love sloths. They may just be my favourite animals ever.

Via MicroMacroMicro @ Flickr.


Demonstrating the patented 'sloth cling'.

Did you know that sloths are one of the two animals that always look like they're smiling? Points if you know what the other one is!


Like I said in my last sloth-oriented post, I must cuddle one of these things sometime in my life. As odd as that sounds, there is a sloth rescue sanctuary -- A SLOTH RESCUE SANCTUARY -- where I might someday go to fulfill my dream.

I like how my favourite animals rhyme. Sloths and moths!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE sloths! Every time Cute Overload gets a new sloth picture my heart explodes a little bit :)

Unknown said...

Oh, oh! I know, I know! The other smiley animal is the dolphin!
These pictures are so adorable, especially the last one. I love his little finger-claw things.

TheHysterian said...

You wiiiiin!

I can't resist those sweet little faces. The slow-and-dumb thing seems kind of a stereotypical sloth thing, but their faces make them look like they'd actually be pretty smart. The ones in the box look so curious!