Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Alexander McQueen.

Considering how much I know about couture fashion (read: not much), Alexander McQueen usually impresses me. But I saw this video of his spring 2010 collection and... well, I'll just let you watch it.


And now... "What the Models Were Thinking"...

"Please don't trip, please don't trip, please don't trip, please don't trip..."

"Keep it together, ankles, please, for me..."

"And left, and right, and left, and right, and left..."

"Just one more trip down the runway... NO! Mustn't say 'trip'!"

"I'm starving... I think I'll have a sunflower seed after the show..."

"The legs are your meal ticket... please don't break one..."

"Just don't... look... down..."


And in case you just couldn't get enough of "What the Models Were Thinking", all these ladies will be starring in the upcoming straight-to-VHS horror-fashion special, "The Boobs Have Eyes".

...D:

2 comments:

diamondsinchampagne said...

I think he is a legend! LOVED it.

TheHysterian said...

All the patterning is really awesome, I just think it's hilarious that it all seemed to end up making faces on the girls' chests.

And the "Titanic-heeled" shoes... I would totally put those on. Maybe not walk around in them. But definitely put them on.