Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finally, a finished project!

I came up with a cute little knitting project yesterday. It's a fast knit and looks really cool in colourful yarn. The ubiquitous iPod sock!
It has a tie fasten on the top, and a little hole in the bottom for the earphones to plug in. I should have made one of these things ages ago, before I let the back of my shiny green Nano get all scratched up in my purse. D:

I'm thinking of listing this project on my Etsy. What do my readers (all 5 of you) think? Would you buy something like this? How much would you pay for it?
Do you even see a need for an iPod sock? What if I put a $10 unicorn sticker on it?


Also, speaking of my readers: big friendly hellos to whoever perpetrated the visits from Croatia, Finland, France, England, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Germany, Belgium, and Spain! Rice Surprise Party has gone international!

0 comments: