Monday, November 16, 2009

What's in my bag? ...Stuff.

Isn't this a nifty idea for a photo group? Tip your purse out, artfully arrange contents, and share! It's an interesting look into the daily lives of people. What are we, if not the things we feel we need to have with us all day?

These are from the Flickr "what's in your bag" pool, just a couple of my favourites.


Via Hillary Stein @ Flickr.

And then I just had to go and make my own...

The sturdy little purse I got at a London AllSaints. I was so pleased when it turned out to be on sale!

Keys on a latch, wallet, set of Staedtler pens (that I love), a little notepad and pen, big pens for class (I hate pencils), black Moleskine planner (saves my life every day), sour candies, iPod nano, pretty case for a lipstick (it's MAC Holiday 07 Culture Class... and it's nearly dead :c), cell phone, and lip balm. Whew!

0 comments: