Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A project I've been working on.

Since I posted those pretty crocheted-y bits yesterday, I thought I'd share something I've been making for a little while.
It's a scarf. It's gotten much longer since I took that picture, and I've put the fringe on one end. And yes, that IS an accurate picture of the colour (although I'm not sure why it appears to be glowing).This scarf is seriously blue. It's blue-raspberry-slushie blue. Arctic-ocean-tidal-pool blue. Neon-sign-in-Tokyo blue.

It'll be on my Etsy when it's done, if anyone's interested. I've got a half-dozen things finished now, so I can list them without having my shop look too sad and empty.

Also, back on Halloween, I participated in beauty blogger Grey's little scavenger hunt contest, and I won a prize! Woo! I just got it in the mail on Monday... a set of TKB mineral eye dusts and an eyeliner brush!
Top: Lotsa Lime. Left-to-right: Sparkle White, Starluster, Travel to Neptune, Hilite Violet, and Diamond Cluster.

I don't use a lot of white and silver glitter on my eyes, but the turquoise- and violet-shifting whites are too pretty not to keep. I may pass silver sparkle Diamond Cluster and bright Sparkle White on. Watch this space! :D

0 comments: