I went back and read my post from then. I remember thinking about doing this, thinking that one year into the future I'd be looking back and remembering. I wasn't in London this time, though, I was in my hometown for spring break, and in all the places we used to hang out.
I never did post my photography project. A month before the due date, it became my tribute to one of the brightest souls I'll ever know. The subject was, simply, light. Zach is light, now. He is in the sunshine.






The lines at the bottom are lyrics from one of Sound Cannon's songs, "Godspeed".I suppose I'll always be able to hear his voice. He shared some of his personal music with me and I will treasure it.
Did see shooting stars tonight, in the form of some random fireworks over my neighbourhood. Thanks for the sign, sweetheart, I miss you too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment