Monday, March 29, 2010

Epic fail.

So, remember when I said I had a super crafty plan to go back to London for a while?

The study centre associated with my school hires graduated students into RA-type positions to live with the students, help them out, work in the program office, and organise travel. I sent in my application last month. And whaddya know, they decided I was awesome enough to have a phone interview!

So the interview was this past Thursday. I was all awake and ready and excited for it and everything, and I thought I did a good job and was nice and friendly to the three ladies running the program over there. They said that 7 interviewees were up for 5 positions, and that I'd hear something early next week!

Which turned out to be this morning, when I got an email that basically said "thanks, you're really great... but you're just not good enough, sorry".

Sad panda.
:C

0 comments: