"What would one color be without 499 others?
Introducing 500 Colored Pencils: the only set in the world that matches the span and wonder of human creativity.
Express whatever you dream, with beautiful visual precision.
Each pencil is its own story. A unique hue with an inventive name to inspire the far corners of your creativity.
Together, the colors suggest infinite possibilities."
Good question. Why just have *one* coloured pencil when it obviously needs 499 of its best buddies for optimal artsyness and sheer childlike shrieking happiness?
Social Designer is offering this monthly subscription program of coloured pencils. Over 20 months, you get 500 (!!) pencils delivered to your residence of choice (I would pick mine, but that's just me), in sets of 25 in a lovely graphic box.
What, you didn't believe me?And the storage options you have for them are just as cool. They make your pencils into, like, art for your home, while you use them to just make MORE art for your home. My favourite is the Aurora frames, but the Colour Wave is pretty nifty too.


I'm definitely drooling over this rainbow of loveliness and creative potential, even though I've got a whole box of half-used Prismacolours. The PURPLES.


I'm definitely drooling over this rainbow of loveliness and creative potential, even though I've got a whole box of half-used Prismacolours. The PURPLES.

0 comments:
Post a Comment