Monday, September 28, 2009

Just a moment...

Reading That Sweet Enemy: Britain and France: The History of a Love-Hate Relationship. I'm writing a little thesis on the Napoleonic War this semester. You wouldn't believe all the limbs that got cut off for that.

Cooking I mean to try my hand at gnocchi soon! Tom made some and his turned out pretty well, and now I am inspired to try something new, though I did make up a recipe for scampi scallops last night. My apartment still smells like garlic.

Wanting I am expecting a new skein of yarn in the mail soon. Don't look at me like that, Tom. Pictures when it arrives!

Making An endless parade of scarves, of course, winter's coming!

Loving My dear Taller Half who promises to come visit me soon. :)

Promising To lose all the weight I gained in England and over the summer! Seriously. I ate far too well last semester, and it's showing. Pout.

Drinking Water, water, water. And a little pineapple rum that I had at my friends' place. I am usually not impressed with rum. It does not make me feel pirate-y at all.


This charming survey came from over at Reality Escapes Her, a sweet little blog filled with its author's dreamy photography.

1 comments:

Lola said...

Sorry for the delayed reply!

I love gnocchi! Actually, I haven't had any for a while... I think that I'll have to make myself some, sometime soon :) And I'm such a slow knitter! I started a scarf for 2 years ago and I've still not finished!

Perhaps I should get ready for next years winter :)

And thank you for such sweet words about my blog ♥

xx