Woe! If only I had a better-equipped kitchen, I would be making all sorts of tasty dishes. Fall makes me crave the spiced and the rich, the creamy and the crunchy...
I've been jonesing for some good laksa ever since I got absolutely hooked on the stuff from the Thai Garden in London -- best I've ever had. The broth is both sweet and spicy, with a nice crunch from the bean sprouts and crispy prawns.
Italian hard cheeses are some of my favourites because of the sharp, nutty taste. I like veeeery thin slices that just melt on your tongue.
Mushroom ravioli with cream sauce. I LOVE mushrooms so much, it's a little unreasonable. Making my own pasta is pretty much out of the question, but the grocery store has a good selection of soft pastas, and I do like to make my own sauces, so it's not too bad.
More mushroom love. I have a recipe for crab-stuffed button caps I need to bust out as soon as the evenings get a bit cooler.
Oh, onion rings. Even better than French fries. The football game is on right now and I wish I had a big pile of these covered in Parmesan cheese to nibble on while my team loses.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
oh now im hungry!
that food looks sooooooo good!
xoxo ♥ xoxo
If you're ever in the Bloomsbury area, the Thai Garden is right across from the British Museum. I promise, you will not regret it.
Post a Comment