Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day.

I had all day to lounge around and enjoy these lovely flowers from my darling that were delivered to me yesterday morning.

Yes, I was watching the Olympics this morning.

They're stargazer lilies, my favourite flower in the entire world. They have big, beautiful blossoms and the best smell. Yankee Candle used to make a stargazer lily scent but they discontinued it a year or two ago. BRING IT BACK.

This time last year I was in London having sushi with Tom at a place that became one of our favourites there -- Cape Town Fish Market. So I went across the street to get sushi for dinner tonight, and it is deeeelicious. I'm a junkie. I can't help it.

Tuna and avocado roll with panko crunchies and spicy mayo.

Crab puffs. I have a thing for foods called 'puff'.

It's Valentine's Day, and I'm not single, but I'm still all by myself. Long distance is tough. Super pout. It's okay. Happy Valentine's Day to everybody else! Also, I am very much looking forward to tomorrow's holiday. 98%-Off-Fancy-Boxed-Chocolates Day. Who's with me??

1 comments:

Heather said...

I'm with you about long distance :/ My boyfriend of over a year is living in Texas, so I barely get to see him for the next few months until I move down there. And I'm also with you about the candy, hell yeah! I think I'm going to Fannie May with my parents tomorrow to get some cheap shit, haha.