Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ugh.

So, after all the blood tests and throat swabs and misprescribed antibiotics and night sweats and mysterious swollen glands and dragging myself to class and then dragging myself to the clinic and lazing around in bed not doing anything but feeling sorry for myself...

I have the mononucleosis.

WHYYY.




My mom came up to make me chicken soup and take care of me, but the doctor I've been seeing said it would be a good idea for me to go home for a while to recover, so that's where I am now. And it's the first week of class, to boot. I feel unlucky.

2 comments:

stephanie dosen said...

oh sweetie! :(
get some good rest.
hey! an excuse to laze about! thats wicked!
get better soon
♥

TheHysterian said...

Yes, and I have been getting a lot of knitting done.

Thank you for the well-wish. <3