Wednesday, August 5, 2009

All work and no play...

I have been very busy this week being terribly productive.

I've gotten myself all moved into the dormpartment... which is actually not a bad floorplan, but the furniture and cabinets are a bit old and I fear I'll be battling mould for the next 8 months. No sign yet of my supposed roommate, but whenever I step out into the hallway, it usually smells like some sort of deliciousness, so there must be someone around who likes to cook.

Also, there's a new business venture on the horizon: Etsy finally seduced me with it's feminine wiles and efficient layout. More on that later. You'll just have to wait in suspense.

I do believe that I will go make some baked potato fries in my tiny oven. I'll have to take a picture of this thing later. Seriously, it's about THE most adorable oven I've ever seen.

Speaking of pictures, my dad wanted the D60 back, so now I'm left to photographically limping along with my crappy little Kodak. Woe.

0 comments: