It wasn't nearly as hot as I expected it to be, so I felt that today deserved some springy pale green and pink. Declan (my trusty laptop) gets to be in the blog today, instead of the blog just being in *him*, since he's the same nice perky green colour.
I would have liked to go to the bookstore today, but it's taking some adjustment to not being able to just walk out the front door and reach anywhere I need to go within ten minutes on foot. I have my bicycle, but my favourite bookstore is even too far for that! Woe.
I would have liked to go to the bookstore today, but it's taking some adjustment to not being able to just walk out the front door and reach anywhere I need to go within ten minutes on foot. I have my bicycle, but my favourite bookstore is even too far for that! Woe.

0 comments:
Post a Comment