Monday, April 27, 2009

Beautiful notebooks! :covet covet:

You, too, can have your very own Necronomicon!
Photo by Modofly.net.

In my interwbez trundling last night, I found that Modofly.net has reopened, and with a whole new awesome style of notebook to boot! They used to make etchings on the covers of Moleskines, but since then they've apparently switched to a new kind of notebook and are printing wraparound colour covers.

I liked the look of the etchings, but some of the new designs I may not be able to resist. They've come out with a couple of delightful steampunk covers that I quite like. This one reminds me of my current read,
Dune. My favourites though are these two. I can just see them sitting together on my shelf and full of interesting nonsense! Even better, they make both lined and blank versions, so I don't have to throw fits about my sad, uneven writing (Seriously. I draw lines in my sketchbooks. I just can't handle blank pages sometimes.).

As far as notebooks go, though, I should really stop buying them... I have too many notebooks I need to fill as it is. That does not, however, keep the Modofly ones from tempting me terribly, not in the least. But I am having a garage sale this weekend, so I'll see how much I can earn off that before I consider one (or two, or six...) of these babies.

0 comments: