Thing the first: Winter and spring were very grey and wet. September's just about over so I'm coming up on that nonsense again. Will need to find some ways to seriously brighten the apartment up because I did not expect to be so affected by The Grey. Perhaps find some sort of calm or inspiration in The Grey this year? Will try.
Thing the second: Redoubling my efforts to refine this home-making thing. Household budget. Food plan. Organization and decluttering. I've been reading a lot about frugal living and I'm ready to make some big changes (Tom on board, of course).
Thing the third: I have things to do now. Things. To do. I work. I write. I dye yarn. I dungeon master. I blogger. You Jane. Speaking of work, it's at a local yarn shop, which is doing all kinds of
Thing the fourth: I haven't had some new clothes in oh-gosh-you've-got-to-be-kidding-me. Luckily, I've got a birthday coming up, and along with my shiny new financial plan, I should be able to work some wardrobe revamping into the next month or two.
Thing the fifth (last thing, promise): My favourite YouTube video recently.
0 comments:
Post a Comment