Friday, October 8, 2010

Changes, changes.

As you can probably see by the header, this blog is still undergoing some changes. It is now called City Moth, which I think is more reflective of me and my personal aesthetic than RSP was.

My boyfriend and I are now living together in small-town Arizona, in a little apartment that I adore and will probably blog about when we start decorating it. Downtown is close by, as well as a nice green park. There are also scads of thrift stores about, and Tom suggested that I put my thrifting habit to good use and start selling some of the vintage-y things I find on my Etsy. So expect to see more of that sort of thing on the blog as well.

Moving was a big process so I haven't been updating quite as often as I should (Read: at all. Shame!), but it's my birthday tomorrow and Tom and I are going to the weekly farmer's market, so I'm sure I'll come back with pictures.

Just taking things one step at a time, really. If anyone's linked my blog to theirs, please update the URL with the name change! :D

0 comments: