I'm kind of about to embark on a new stage in my life, so I expect this blog to change a bit alongside.
I want to take more photographs. I want to write more, more stories, more opinions, more about my life. I want to show off my knitting a lot more. I want to show my personal style in addition to the Polyvores and the fashion mag photos.
I'll still keep posting inspirational things and commercial interests, but it is my blog, after all. I want to share a little more. I've been lax about it for a couple of months now and I don't want that to happen again. I like having a wee corner of internetz.
Plus, I need to work on building my knitted scarf empire. Herp derp.
So, watch this space. Thanks for sticking with me. :)
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment