Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dollhouse rooms.

I took these a while ago and never got around to posting them. My mom keeps the dining room table set fancy like this all the time. I don't usually go in there. If I sneeze, the whole room will break. I think most houses in suburbia have this sort of room, the kind that you make purposefully unusable so you feel like you've got a big house with extra space.






Tom says this one ^ is a little creepy. He likes it.


Moving back to school soon. I have an unknown roommate. I hope she won't want me to party with her.

4 comments:

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

gorgeous photos!!

TheHysterian said...

Thank you!

stephanie dosen said...

lovely pics!
the teacups are brilliant!
best ones yet :)

TheHysterian said...

Thanks! That means a lot coming from someone who takes such pretty dreamy photos.